Become a Guest Blogger for Retail Intelligence Lab!
Retail Intelligence Lab is looking for professionals and thought leaders to contribute their knowledge, opinions and perspectives as it relates to Retail Insights and Innovation in Europe
Retail Intelligence Lab is the trusted source for European business professionals.
Why blog on Retail Intelligence Lab?
· Potential reach of over 5k European retail professionals per month
· Increase your visibility as an expert blogger in Innovation an Retail
· Take advantage of an established platform on which you can share your
Guest Blog Guidelines
Guest blog post submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publishing on Retailintelligencelab.com:
· All guest posts must be original, unpublished.
· All guest posts must be useful and relevant to the audience.
· Guest posts should either be about Innovation, Inspire or provide new Insights.
· No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
· All guest bloggers can submit a 4-5 sentence author bio. 1-2 links to the author's website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio.
· All guest posts may include a link to the author's bio on Retailintelligence.com.
· All guest bloggers can submit an image for their bios or a default image will be displayed (Format: jpeg Image Size: 255x255).
· Length of blog should be between 450 words and 700 words.
· Retail Intelligence Lab reserves all publish and promotional placement rights (e.g. social media partners, affiliates, etc.).
If you're interested in being a guest blogger on Retailintelligencelab.com simply send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org